Application and entire agreement
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods (Goods) and/or services (Services)detailed in our quotation to the Buyer (you or yours) from Coplan Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 02107680 whose registered office is at 28 Vincent Avenue, Regent Business Park, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 0AB the Seller (we,us or our).
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or from the date of any delivery of the Goods and/or Services performed (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
- These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods and/or Services between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions that you purport to apply under any purchase order, acknowledgement of order or similar document, whether or not such document is referred to in the contract, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
Formation and Incorporation
- You must ensure that the terms of your order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided in the contract, no variation to the terms and conditions will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of ours.
- The quantity and description of the Goods and/or Services are set out in our quotation and acknowledgement of order. We will acknowledge each order by in writing and provide a delivery date to you, the documentation will state if this is a confirmed or estimated delivery date, within two days of the order being received.
- All samples, drawings, descriptions, specifications and advertising issued by us and any descriptions or illustrations contained in our sales brochures or other sales documentation are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods and/or Services represented or described in them. They are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer for us to sell the Goods and/or Services.
- We can make any changes to the specification, design, materials or finishes of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements/applicable laws relating to the Goods and/or Services that do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- The price (Price) of the Goods and/or Services are set out in our quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated) and is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of quotation, unless otherwise stated on the quotation, or the quotation has been expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier date.
- The Price is exclusive of fees for packaging and delivery. Prices do not include the off-loading of Goods which will shall be at your risk and responsibility.
- The Price is exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any government or other authority and at the rate prescribed by law.
Cancellation and alteration
- We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if it has not been accepted by you within a period of 10 days from the date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
- You may not cancel the contract unless agreed by us in writing.
- You will pay the Price to us in accordance with these Payment conditions:
- – we will invoice you for the Price of the Goods and/or Services (and any packaging, insurance, carriage, delivery costs and taxes) payable by you following dispatch or collection of the Goods from our premises or completion of Services.
- You must pay the Price within 30 days of the date of our invoice or according to any other credit terms agreed between us in writing.
- Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us. Payment should be made electronically by BACS (Bank Automated Clearing System), IBAN (International Bank Account Number) or SWIFTBIC (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication Bank Identifier Code) to the following bank account or such other bank account as nominated by us from time to time:
Sort Code: 089250
Account Number: 68009975
GB07 CPBK 0892 5068 0099 75
Should you wish to pay by cheque, please make payable to Coplan Limited and send to:
28 Vincent Avenue,
Regent Business Park,